I just wanted to share my favourite beauty products/brands I'm using this summer and absolutely addicted to. Personally I go for subtle, light flavoured scents, lotions. Coz you don't want to smugg thick creams, foundations or even carry around a strong over the top perfume. It might just turn awful. Besides with high temperatures you want to keep things fresh, hydrated and floral. That's what summer is all about anyway.
So here is my list of favs:
1. Clinique gel wash; it just washes off all dirt in one split second2. Neutrogena clear lotion/ cleanser; clearing all the last bit giving you that fresh look
3. Guerlain super tonic; this gives me that calming factor4. Origins hydrating spray: on that hot day. My very best friend
5. Shiseido SPF foundation; covers everything and still feels light your skin
6. Lancôme mascara; For that super curl, extension of the up and below lashes
7. Prada perfume; smells like Heaven
8. Origins Body oil; For that extra body shine and works tremendous as a massage oil